As we go through this together our team has been working every day to find new solutions to make sure we can provide a safe and quality experience with your school’s senior portraits.
Our new senior portrait sessions will follow these steps that we are taking to ensure a safe and positive experience at our Wheeling studio and for outdoor sessions:
- Curbside check in. You will no longer check in at the front desk, when you arrive please remain in your car to follow check in steps. Once checked in we will notify you that we are ready for you to come in, or if you have an outdoor appointment your photographer will meet you outside- at least 6 ft. away.
- Photographers and office employees will be provided with masks.
- Sanitization of all door knobs and high traffic areas and surfaces after each session.
- Only the student being photographed come in during this time, no parent’s, pets, or friends will be allowed to wait in the lobby or to be in the studio during this session time.
- Only one parent will be allowed to follow along an outdoor session and will be asked to remain at least 6ft away from photographer at all times.
- More outdoor sessions will be made available.
- For the time being, no fitting rooms will be open at our Wheeling studio. Only one outfit sessions will be photographed.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be set up before you walk into the lobby and when you are walking out of the studio.
- This year we will not be providing cap and gowns that the students share during sessions. We will work with your school to set up a cap and gown day after students pick up their own cap and gowns at the school. Students can also set an appointment at our studio once they receive their own cap and gown.
- No multiple use products will be provided by VIP (hair spray, lint rollers, hair gel etc.)
- All VIP staff will complete screening reports to be submitted 24 hours before and at the start of every shift regarding recent travel, contact with ill persons, and any signs/symptoms of COVID-19.
- We ask that anyone with an appointment who becomes sick or if someone that they live with is sick to reschedule. If a student comes in visibly sick we will have the right to ask them to leave and reschedule online.
Due to Covid-19 we will not be doing yearbook only sessions at our studio in wheeling, we are working with all of our schools to set up dates in the fall to have the yearbook images taken at your school during the school day. More information will be sent out once these dates are confirmed.
Wheeling Studio sessions:
Premier: $35 session fee, 30 minutes, one outfit, includes yearbook images and up to three different backgrounds, 30-40 proofs to view and order
Organic & Industrial: $70 session fee, 60 minutes. 60-80 proofs to view and order. This session begins with yearbook at our Wheeling studio. All other images will be taken outside around our industrial parkway. **Please note that in the event of inclement weather we will do our best to reschedule the outdoor portion of your appointment as soon as possible. If rescheduling your outdoor portraits is not a possibility due to scheduling conflicts, you will receive an order credit of $70 to put toward your yearbook portrait purchase**
Countryside: $100 session fee, 60 minutes 80-150 proofs to view and order. This session takes place at Ryerson Conservation area. You will need to be sure to take your yearbook image at your school on your schools selected dates. If you do not take your yearbook image at your school, you will not have an image in your yearbook. **Please note that in the event of inclement weather we will do our best to reschedule the outdoor portion of your appointment as soon as possible. If rescheduling your outdoor portraits is not a possibility due to scheduling conflicts, you will receive an order credit of $100 to put toward your yearbook portrait purchase**