Our new photo day approach will include the following safety measures and added convenience:
- Photographers will be a minimum of six feet away from their subject as has been traditional procedure in the past. We will be giving verbal directions to pose the students and athletes and will have no direct physical contact with them.
- Our photo stations will be more spread out and we will have roped off areas marked to keep the players six feet apart.
- For sports team and individual photos, all players will have to bring their own props (bat, glove etc.). The player will enter the photo station carrying their equipment only and will leave in the same way.
- Our photographers and staff will be wearing masks. We ask that you maintain a 6 foot distanceif you need to speak or interact with a member of the VIP Team.
- We will supply hand sanitizer as supplies permit.
- All VIP staff will complete screening reports to be submitted 24 hours before and at the start of every shift regarding recent travel, contact with ill persons, and any signs/symptoms of COVID-19.
- We have an alternative to the traditional team photo if requested in advance. Using a computerized composite system, the individual athlete photos will be put together to create the team photo. This will eliminate shoulder-to-shoulder close contact while still giving you the opportunity to have a team photo. See the example below.